Funtastik Faces by Rasiha Kavaklidere
Creative Face & Body painting artist.
Terms & Conditions
• When agreeing to book your event with Funtastik Faces you must complete and return the booking form. I will provisionally hold your booking date in my dairy for a maximum of 14 days and No booking is confirmed without the return of the signed booking form. If you want to book for a date longer than 6 months hence, I may ask for a £20 non-returnable deposit which must be paid to Rasiha Kavaklidere of Funtastik Faces in 14 days from the date of your booking enquiry in conjunction with sending the signed booking form. If the deposit isn't received within this time period Funtastik Faces reserves the right to cancel the booking, or take any other bookings that may come in.
• The full fee is due by or on date of the booking either payed in cash or by BACS to Rasiha Kavaklidere of Funtasik faces unless otherwise pre-arranged with the client. Late payments will incur a late penalty fee of £3.00 per day after the agreed date of payment. This includes any payment by cheque that bounces & will be billed as necessary as a separate invoice. The first 10 miles of travel are included in the price. For distances over 10 miles, we reserve the right to charge for petrol/travel costs. If there are parking fees to be paid in order to attend an event these must be covered by the client. If a parking permit is needed, please make the necessary arrangements for one to be available for the face painter.
• Cancellation of a party or event by the customer must be given in writing or by email, no fewer than 7 days before the event was scheduled to take place. If less than 7 days’ notice is given, and the event is not to be postponed to another mutually suitable date, a 75% cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations made on the day of the party or event will be liable for immediate payment in full.
• The host/parent is always responsible for the general supervision of the children within the party venue, whether at home or at any other premises, for the supervision of exits and for ensuring that children only leave the party venue with their own parent or guardian. I CANNOT work on anyone with a skin condition or disorder, open cuts or flaking skin, or any infectious disease including but not limited to: conjunctivitis or other eye infections, cold sores, Impetigo, severe acne, flu and chicken pox. Nor any child under the age of two years old. Children over 2 years may be painted at the discretion of the painter, depending on the child and whether they want to be painted. I will not force a child who does not wish to be painted regardless of how much the parent may want them to be done! The behaviour, safety & general supervision of waiting children is not the responsibility of the artist.
• If there are more guests than anticipated require painting at your event, it will be at the discretion of the face painter as to whether they can stay longer than booked in order to continue. This will depend on other commitments on the day. Extra time maybe charged at £25 per half hour extra the face painter is required to stay. It may be possible to increase the booking time with advanced notification. This must be pre-arranged & any additional time paid for. If the client uses the artist for less than the stipulated time the full fee must be paid in full.
• Due to further commitments the artist may have to finish strictly at the specified time & I ask for your understanding in this situation. Once the face painter has finished and packed away, they will not be able to re-set up to accommodate a late-comer.
• The artist is to be provided with adequate shelter from the elements (direct sun, rain & wind) Artist to be situated as far from the noise & fumes of generators as possible. The artist is entitled to comfort & refreshment breaks for bookings over two hours.
• In the unlikely event of me being unable to fulfil the booking due to severe illness or other circumstances beyond my control, I will do my utmost to secure a replacement and any deposit's paid will be refunded in full. Please note I 'am unable to provide any refund for bad weather, so please consider covered venues or a contingency plan.
• Funtastik Faces shall not have any liability to the client for any loss, damage, costs or expenses, which the client suffers or incurs arising out of the event unless arising out of gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Funtastik Faces. Public liability cover for £5,000,000 is maintained by Funtastik Faces.
• Any complaints must be put in writing, however, please report any problems during your party.
Click Here to Add a Title
Click this text to start editing. This block is great for showcasing a particular feature or aspect of your business. It could be a signature product, an image of your entire staff, an image or your physical location, etc. Double click the image to customize it.